Sailing past Shark Island on a day charter package.
Our Seawind 1000 has a large entertaining area and is very stable, ideal for parties
Anchored for lunch off the Quarantine Station near Manly - a great spot for a swim.
Sailing to one of the historic "Wedding Cake" channel markers near Watsons Bay
Two identical Hunter Yachts in a race - a fantastic team building activity
- Seawind Yacht Charter entertaining area
Huge entertaining area on the Seawind
The yacht Liquid Edge tacking into the breeze
You are welcome to take the helm, the yacht is easy to handle and our skippers are happy to show you how.
- Seawind sailing Sydney Harbour
Seawind under sail
Seawind 1000 Catamaran
Our most recent addition is a Seawind 1000 just arrived from the charter industry in Queensland. It has room for up to 20 passengers, BBQ, a huge amount of space and very stable. Ideal for small parties and relaxing sailing.
- Overnight packages coming soon
- We have good availablity
- Check our prices here
Sailing News, Discounts, Sailing School and more
Subscribe to our Newsletter for SPECIALS, information on SAILING SCHOOL Classes and simply stuff about sailing. Unsubscribe any time.
Try Sailing - Sailing School Class
Would you like to try sailing without hiring a whole yacht? Then our "Try Sailing" class could be the solution. Every second Sunday we have an introduction session where you will learn the basics, have some fun and feel more competent on a yacht.
Sydney Yacht Charters company Liquid Edge offers a variety of sailing packages.
Whether you are after a yacht for a celebration, a party or an exhilherating sail we can put a package together for you.
With large comfortable cockpits and wide decks Liquid Edge yachts are suitable for groups from 2 to 20. Our experienced skippers know the area and know our yachts. They are happy to show you the ropes and give time on the helm if you want to participate.
Our yachts leave from a variety of locations around Sydney Harbour.
Sydney Harbour is one of the finest in the the world - why not take advantage of it!
- Feel the exhileration as these cruising yachts lean into the breeze and pick up speed.
- Day sailing trips for up to 20 passengers from 3 hours
- Celebrations such as birthdays, get togethers, anniverseries, hens parties, corporate and more..
- Sail to a quiet location, have lunch, a drink, a swim
- Yes we are happy for you to take the helm, pull the ropes, our skipper will show you what to do if you are unsure yet would like participate in sailing.
- Customised sailing charter solutions are welcome; please contact us on 0410 088 028 to discuss your plans for sailing or relaxing on and around Sydney Harbour.
See what some of our customers say here.
The Hunter Yachts and Seawind Catamarans are easy to sail , safe and have huge clear deck areas. All yachts are in Maritime NSW survey for up to 20 passengers. Our skippers are fully trained to handle these yachts safely.
We are a small company who pride ourselves on quality, service at a competitive price. We have been in the yacht charter business now for 5 years, with many repeat clients who book us year after year.