Skippered Yacht CharterS ON Sydney Harbour
With Liquid Edge Skippered Yacht Charters, we can pick up at a variety of locations around Sydney Harbour. We can suggest an itinerary for you or if you have any ideas we are happy to discuss them.
You may choose to stop for lunch or a swim – depending on the weather and your personal preference.
- Ideal for corporate events, birthday cruises, hens parties, or sailing with family. An ideal gift for someone special.
- BYO food and drinks. We can recommend a caterer if you require one.
- Take the helm and feel the power as the yacht leans into a stiff breeze.
- Feel the wind in your hair
- Take in the sights, the ferries, the racing yachts and more from the best vantage point in Sydney
- Our skippers can provide the opportunity to work the ropes, sit on the side, steer the yacht, or simply enjoy the ride – your choice.
- We can head to Manly or go under Sydney Harbour Bridge to take in the historic sights of Balmain, Cockatoo Island and Gladesville
- It is your charter – we are happy to take instructions or make suggestions, our skippers have a wealth of knowledge about sailing on Sydney Harbour.
- Feel free to contact us regarding availability for boat hire.
Skippered Yachts Price List
SKIPPERED MONOHULL HIRE – BAVARIA 37
|Passengers||2 Hours||3 Hours||4 Hours||5 Hours||6 Hours|
|Up to 8 pax||$650||$850||$1050||$1250||$1450|
|After Sunset – Additional Crew||$50/hour|
|Wharf Fees||$100 (unless
SkiPPERED Catamaran Hire Corporate, Family, Birthdays etc
|Passengers||Hourly Rate||3 Hours||4 Hours||Extra Hours|
|Up to 16 pax||$350 per hour*||By negotiation||$1400*||$350 per hour|
After sunset – Additional crew
|$50 / hour**|
|Wharf Fees – $100 per charter (unless from Balmain)|
* Please Note: Public Holidays incur a 15% surcharge.
**Additional crew must be for duration of charter. Additional crew required for evening/night charters.
Fee includes use of BBQ and Tableware. We don’t do catering, however can recommend a catering company.
All Liquid Edge Yachts have bottled water, sunscreen and other handy items should you forget anything.