Go Sailing – Try Sailing
Join us aboard Liquid Horizons for an exciting five hour sailing experience on Sydney Harbour.
Skippered by one of our senior instructors, this is a great way to experience the beauty of Sydney from the water. No sailing experience necessary, or if you have experience and simply want to go out for a sail you are most welcome.
Unlike a day charter, this is an active session of sailing, we will stop somewhere for lunch before setting sail again. This is also a good way to meet us and discuss other training options. Our instructor is happy to show you the ropes and take you through the various parts of the yacht.
- Duration: 5 hours including a half hour for lunch
- No experience necessary
- Instructor available to teach as required
- All participants encouraged to take a turn on the helm, trim the sails
- What you need to bring – comfortable clothing, sun protection, hat and soft soled shoes
- There are no age limits, just a willingness to participate
- Price – $175 per person
About the yacht
Liquid Horizons is a Bavaria 37 Cruiser, set up for both inshore and offshore sailing. It performs well in all conditions and includes all the safety features (lifejackets, life raft, EPIRB, Radio, and more). There is an on board electric toilet, fridge, stove and all the mod cons.
The yacht has six winches, main sail, head sail, reefing points for strong weather and more.
By Phone: 0410 088 028
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Enquiry Form
Check Dates and Prices
Use pull down menu for dates