Join us aboard our sleek Bavaria yacht for an exciting five hour sailing experience on Sydney Harbour.
All welcome from beginners to advanced.
Skippered by a senior instructor, you’ll take in the beauty of Sydney from the water.
This is an active day of sailing. You’ll plan the passage, raise and trim the sails and help moor or anchor for lunch. Its also a great chance to discuss your ideas and interests in sailing.
- 5 hours including a half hour for lunch
- Instructor available to teach as required
- All can take a turn on the helm, trim the sails and learn as you go
- Bring comfortable clothing, sun protection, hat and soft soled shoes
- Please bring your lunch, there will be nowhere to stop on the way
- No age limits, just be ready to participate
- $175 per person
About the yacht
Liquid Horizons is a Bavaria 37 Cruiser, set up for both inshore and offshore sailing. It performs well in all conditions and includes all the safety features (lifejackets, life raft, EPIRB, Radio, and more). There is an on board electric toilet, fridge, stove and all the mod cons.
The yacht has six winches, main sail, head sail, reefing points for strong weather and more.
By Phone: 0410 088 028
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Enquiry Form
Check Dates and Prices
Use pull down menu for dates