Join us aboard our sleek Bavaria yacht for an exciting three hour sailing experience on Sydney Harbour.
All welcome from beginners to advanced.
Skippered by a senior instructor, you’ll take in the beauty of Sydney from the water.
This is an active session of sailing. You’ll raise and trim the sails and even take the helm. Its also a great chance to discuss your ideas and interests in sailing.
- 3 hour sail
- Instructor available to teach as required
- All can take a turn on the helm, trim the sails and learn as you go
- Bring comfortable clothing, sun protection, hat and soft soled shoes
- Welcome to bring your lunch and snacks.
- No age limits, just be ready to participate
- Maximum of 6 participants
- $150 per person
About the yacht
Liquid Horizons is a Bavaria 37 Cruiser, set up for both inshore and offshore sailing. It performs well in all conditions and includes all the safety features (lifejackets, life raft, EPIRB, Radio, and more). There is an on board electric toilet, fridge, stove and all the mod cons.
The yacht has six winches, main sail, head sail, reefing points for strong weather and more.
By Phone: 0410 088 028
By email: email@example.com
Quick Enquiry For
Check Dates and Prices
Use pull down menu for dates