Liquid Edge Yacht Charters operates on Sydney Harbour
Liquid Edge Yacht Charters is a small quality operation renowned for personal and easy going service. We have strong repeat business due to the quality of our yachts and service. Unlike many other companies we own our fleet, maintain it and update it as required.
We operate out of Mort Bay in Balmain on Sydney Harbour and are only ten minutes from the inner city wharves of Darling Harbour, Sydney, Pyrmont and the Fish Markets.
Our current fleet comprises of a Seawind 1000 Catamaran, Bavaria 37 and Bavaria 35. We have other yachts available from other owners.
Owner Ron Lilburne started sailing at 8 years old and holds multiple qualifications including Coxswain, Ocean Yachtmaster RYA, Keelboat Instructor YA. All staff a similarly qualified.
We are happy to commence our Yacht Charters anywhere on the Harbour, including Rushcutters Bay, Rose Bay, Mosman, Neutral Bay, Drummoyne and many more.
Our yachts feature:
- a large comfortable cockpits
- simple rigs making sailing for the first time easy
- swimming platforms
- large living areas
- hot and cold water, gas cooking, fridge, freezer, dish dryer
- various cabins to stow gear and get changed for swimming
- large lounge and kitchen areas for organising entertaining
- large sun and rain cover if required at anchor
- We specialise in Sydney Harbour Yacht Charters and will do everything to make sure your sailing experience is a good one