Liquid Edge Yacht Charters – Sydney Harbour
We are a small quality operation renowned for personal and easy going service. We have strong repeat business due to the quality of our yachts and service. Unlike many other companies we own our fleet, maintain it and update it as required.
We operate out of Mort Bay in Balmain on Sydney Harbour and are only ten minutes from the inner city wharves of Darling Harbour, Sydney, Pyrmont and the Fish Markets.
Our current fleet comprises of a Seawind 1000 Catamaran and Bavaria 37. We have other yachts available from other owners.
Owner David Sanders started sailing at 9 years old and holds multiple qualifications including Coxswain, RYA Yachtmaster, IYT , Instructor and a Master of Education (Adult Ed. UTS).
For more specific info about the Sailing School Visit Here
We can commence charters anywhere on the Harbour, including Rushcutters Bay, Rose Bay, Mosman, Neutral Bay, Drummoyne and many more.
Our yachts feature:
- a large comfortable cockpits
- simple rigs making sailing for the first time easy
- swimming platforms
- large living areas
- gas cooking, fridge, freezer, dish dryer
- private cabins to stow gear and get changed for swimming
- large lounge and kitchen areas
- sun and rain cover if required at anchor