Whale Watching Sydney
Private Whale Watching on a luxury 37 foot yacht.
Commencing at Darling Harbour, we raise the sails and make our way through Sydney Harbour Heads to watch whales on their annual migration north.
Step aboard our new luxury Bavaria Cruiser 37 for an adventure on the ocean. From Balmain we make our way under the Harbour Bridge, past the Opera House, Rose Bay and Watsons Bay. Once we pass through the heads the whale watching begins as we seek out the whales as they migrate up the coast.
Our experienced skipper look for the best spots to see whales and will manoeuvre the yacht for a safe close look at the whales. Take an active role in both spotting the whales, taking the helm and sailing the yacht.
Please note, while we normally see whales, we cannot guarantee a sighting. As the whale populations increase, we have found each year to be more reliable and have rarely missed a sighting.
Price: $195.00 per person to 5 passengers.
- Offshore lifejackets supplied
- Yacht is fully equipped with offshore safety gear
- Skipper is qualified Offshore Sailor
- If seas are too rough we may cancel trip as sightings of whales will be unlikely. We will discuss options with you.
- Please bring lunch and drinks, keep it simple.
- We have bottled water on board
- 10:00am to 2:00pm. Tour may run a little over time if we get good sightings.
Photos taken on trips we have conducted: